[gui-talk] Seeking Opinion On Export PDF

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Wed Mar 28 14:38:44 UTC 2012

I have noticed in Adobe Reader X that there is a menu option for converting your PDF to other formats.  This leads to an Adobe service for which you pay by the month.  I didn't investigate further.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.