[gui-talk] Amazon Problem

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Mon Mar 26 16:50:16 UTC 2012

I believe that there is a setting in the amazon mp3 app that lets you determin where your music is downloaded to.  IF not, it's on the page that pops open when you install the app.  You might perhaps need to remove the app and reinstall it and then you can get to the settings.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: