[gui-talk] Does anyone know where to find the address book there

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Mar 17 17:41:21 UTC 2012

Hi list members.  since I don’t use AOL any more I’d like to get acces to my address book and one clean it up removing old contacts and two get it to my windows live mail so I don’t have to keep remembering adddresses and so I don’t accidentally incorrectly thype addresses.  I just signed into AOL and I can’t find the address book on where is says mail I find everything but.  I sure don’t want that toolbar or to reinstall that clunky software which is best discribed as conquest of your computer Huh?  the object obviously is to import it, so doesn’t anyone know where to find it on AOL’s site?