[gui-talk] credit unions and/or online bank

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Mar 10 01:55:27 UTC 2012

Allen,

I would be curious to know what you find out about your credit union as I suspect that many credit unions may use the same developer.  I belong to one
that isn't too bad but one has to get past a visual CAPTCHA with no alternatives to log in.  However, the site isn't actually run by the people at my credit
union so I am having trouble getting anywhere.

On the other hand, I have had pretty good luck with Wells Fargo's web site.  Since they were forced some to become accessible, it is likely that they will
remain accessible at least for a while.  They do pretty much everything you mentioned, except I don't think the monthly statement can be displayed in
HTML although I could be wrong.  You can get transactions in Excel, though, and their PDF documents are pretty good as well.  On second thought, I
think I open a comma-delimited file in Excel, but it works find and such files can be brought into other software as well.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson