[gui-talk] Could Webvisum Finally Be Gone for Good?

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Wed Jun 20 20:13:05 UTC 2012

The issue, as I seem to recall, was that Bernard Maldonado could find no one to help him run Sonola; and so, he was the only human actually running it.  Now, I know this sounds a lot like the "I became ill helping the poor blind people because no one would help me." sanario; but, that's kind of the picture I got.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: