[gui-talk] Could Webvisum Finally Be Gone for Good?

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 19:30:22 UTC 2012

I'm not happy with what has been said here. If the Webvisum developers are
tired of seeing new releases for firefox browser and trying to keep up with
those new releases, then they were tired and they did not want to support
Webvisum anymore. If this is the case, then I am assuming some bad and
nonsense pattern I'm seeing with blindness web developers. Look, what
happened to quitter, the quitters that developed quitter finally quit
because they decided that they couldn't keep up with demands and questions
criticizing them. The developers at www.solona.net also gave up their site
because well, I'm not sure this is approved, but the site administrator that
did the page was ill and couldn't keep up anymore. Now Webvisum is next in
line? Is it their turn to quit? Wow! And the bad thing about this is that
they don't even have a notification system and produce a notice! If this is
to happen really, they should've posted some sort of notice under their news
section or events section, whatever that is, on their web site. Again, I
really really really hope this doesn't happen!