[gui-talk] Is Webvisum Dead?

Rose Combs rosecombs at q.com
Sat Jun 16 17:51:55 UTC 2012

I only wish it were available for IE 9, I really don't want Firefox but as I
find myself alone a lot more lately may have to eventually load it and
figure out yet another browser that only does part of what I need.

Captcha is a horrible thing, I was on Google a few weeks ago and could not
understand one thing of the spoken one they presented and no way that I
could see to tell them about it.  No one to read it, here but my husband did
from his hospital room so we could change my password I had forgotten.

Rose Combs
rosecombs at Q.com