[gui-talk] where is the forecast on click here for full forecast?

Rose Combs rosecombs at q.com
Sat Jun 16 17:47:47 UTC 2012

I only wish they would go back to shorter days of forecast, looks to me like
10-day is mostly that they use the normal high for the last 5 days anyway,
then change it as the time gets closer, too much reading in my humble
opinion and they really don't know what the forecast for July first will be
on June 16th.

By the way, mine was odd on Thursday morning at home, back to normal when I
checked it at work in the afternoon.

Rose Combs
rosecombs at Q.com