[gui-talk] where is the forecast on click here for full forecast?

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 16:12:58 UTC 2012

Hi lists I don’t expect to get my question posted on the jaws for windows list since I’m on moderated status and none of my posts have been so sending to gui- talk too.  Does anyone know what is wrong with weather underground mobile?  when you click to see the full forecast you get the heading for your city, but but the forecast is there, soom into radar, unit europe and other stuff stuff it is as if the forecast part is missing.  any ideas?