[gui-talk] IE8 problem

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Jul 30 23:52:32 UTC 2012

It may have started but didn't get far enough for you to notice.

Try rebooting your computer. If that doesn't work, try repairing IE -- you
may have to use windows Update to show hidden updates before you can see IE
on the Control Panel and one of the right-click options is (or used to be
Repair).

You might also consider a JAWS Repair. This will take a copy of the
executable from FS. Assuming it's called JAWS.EXE, you'd type:

Run JAWS.EXE /Type Repair

Mike