[gui-talk] Windows 8 On-Screen Keyboard

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Jul 21 00:20:19 UTC 2012

I figure the next computer I get will be a 7 inch ipad.  No need for a
mouse and with a little bit of sighted assistance the first time if I
don't have itunes on a windows box I can get voiceover up and operating
and arrange to keep it operating into the future.  If microsoft does a
better on screen keyboard than apple, let them prove it and if the rest of
the accessibility is right by the time the ipad dies and the price is
competitive maybe I'll consider something from microsoft.

eventually fails; software eventually works, no amount of band width can
fix poor design

Jude <jdashiel-at-shellworld-dot-net>