[gui-talk] Using the I phone

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Sun Jul 15 15:49:52 UTC 2012

There are vast numbers of audio materials available from vision Australia. There's also a very well-written book, I know, because I wrote part of it, called introduction to using the iPhone for blind and visually impaired users, available from national braille press. In my opinion, it's well worth the money.

Dean