[gui-talk] help with streaming nfb convention using iPhone

Beth Wright beth.wright at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 2 17:00:26 UTC 2012

Hi, folks.

I've been listening to the convention stream on my computer, but won't have access to it on Thursday morning.  I understand there's some way to get the stream with the iPhone, but don't know how to do this.  I have the 3GS with the latest software update.  If someone on the list could give me some pointers as to how the access the convention stream using the iPhone, I would very much appreciate the help.

Beth Wright