[gui-talk] Sorry for cross posting but don't think I can wait for tech support

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 04:59:59 UTC 2012

Hi Gui talk and skype english, Ken here found a strange happening.  today I synched my skype with facebook so it could read status and newsfeeds and now when I logged on with GW skype all my facebook friends show as offline as if they had been authorized.  below show all the unauthorized skype contacts.  the above part show the person’s name as if it was a facebook friend.  so how to I correct this.  going to tinker with GW skype a bit.