[gui-talk] Tax Return And EFilingApplications

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 23 04:49:57 UTC 2012

Hi Dave.
Thanks for the encouraging feedback about Turbotax. The online edition is
the only edition I would consider using as the optical media format will be
outdated by taxable year 2012, e.g., filing year 2013, as Treasury is
constantly tweaking the IRS rebulations even if Congress makes no changes to
the Internal Revenue Code of 1986.

I have just one more question. How long does it take on average to complete
and electronically file a tax return using TurboTax and Jaws, assuning one
has all releveant information in hand and declares standard deduction?
Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Rob Tabor & Guide Cane Raúl Junior