[gui-talk] How to print from net book

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 22 18:20:04 UTC 2012

I hope someone here can give me instructions.  I've asked this question on a
couple other lists and on twitter and haven't received a response.

I bought a new desktop computer, which has Windows 7 Home Premium on it.  My
HP printer is connected to the desktop.  I also have a net book computer
with Windows 7 Starter on it.

When I had my old desktop, I was able to print, wirelessly, from my net
book, through the desktop, to the printer.  I don't remember how I set that
up, though, and the message I saved doesn't give a complete answer.  So, I
don't know what I need to do.  I really need to know this, before Wednesday,
since I have some meeting minutes on my net book, which need to be printed.

Thanks.

Cindy

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;