[gui-talk] aluminum braille clothing tags

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 22:50:56 UTC 2012

For a long time, there was a group called the Telephone Pioneers of
America that had 100 aluminum tags with two letter codes for each
color. I know you said you weren't looking for pre-made tags, but
these tags seemed to only cover the basic colors, like blue, green,
yellow, red, and so forth. I don't recall where they were located, but
I know they were in the US. The tags were sew on.

Good luck,
Wayne