[gui-talk] File downloads not working with internet explorer

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 00:51:48 UTC 2012

Sometimes internet explorer does this because it is blocking file downloads.
When this happens, IE will display an information bar. This bar is access
with your screen reader of choice by pressing the key combination Alt+N. you
will then hear the contents of the information bar and what it is prompting
you to do or not do. Just follow up with it. For example, if it says that
internet explorer as kept you from downloading  a file to your computer,
when you press space bar, there are options to download the file anyways.