[gui-talk] Accessibility of EFTPS Site

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Mon Feb 13 12:40:10 UTC 2012

The problem with this argument is that email is actually more secure than
USPS snail mail.  It is fairly easy for someone to break into a mailbox and
steal the PIN notice.  And what if the mailman delivers the PIN notice to
the wrong box by mistake?  My mail is always being misdelivered.  I suspect
that the real reason why the IRS can't send the PIN via email is that they
are simply to inept and incompetent to implement it.

Gerald