[gui-talk] IPhone App for Newsline

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 00:10:54 UTC 2012

Unfortunately no, not that I've heard of yet. I have heard (rumor)
that one is being developed, but I don't think one is out yet. That
will definitely be one to get, along with the highly anticipated NLS
iOS app. Hopefully both of these projects will have their apps
released sometime this year.

Crossing fingers,
Wayne