[gui-talk] Office 2007

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Dec 23 19:28:15 UTC 2012

Good afternoon everyone,

    I'd be curious to know if anyone knows where we can get a hold of a copy
of Microsoft Office 2007 preferably the professional version. Both machines
run Windows XP. The desktop runs XP Home and the laptop runs XP
Professional. The XP machines may not have the horse power needed for Office
2010. Any suggestions as to where one can purchass older versions of
software will be appreciated. I've heard of www.oldversions.com but am not
sure if they would have Office 2007. Guess it wouldn't hurt to check.

Peter Donahue

 “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.”
Isaiah 54:17

 “While for our princes they prepare
In caverns deep a burning snare,
He shot from heaven a piercing ray,