[gui-talk] Question about the Qube

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 13:51:18 UTC 2012

For any users of The Qube, I have created several lists and when I shut down
my computer and restart, the list timelines do not show up for several of
them and I have to spawn those particular lists again. It is always the same
lists. Any suggestions, as I lose all my previous tweets every time this
happens. Thank you.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board