[gui-talk] wireless network question

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Dec 9 21:53:42 UTC 2012

The 1394 connection is probably a network card with an ethernet
connection.  As Steve says you should have one connection to the
Internet, not two, either wireless to your router, or hard wired
ethernet to your router.  The ethernet is faster, and more secure,
but not portable -- so the choice is yours.

Dave