[gui-talk] Accessible GPS advice?

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 30 12:56:45 UTC 2012

Good morning all,

I have just ordered the Humanware Trekker Breze for my wife and myself and
delivery is expected tomorrow via UPS Ground. I'll have more specific
impressions and feedback on it after I've had a chance to give it the ole
test drive in familiar areas of town. There is plenty of information about
it on the Humanware web page and I've discovered a good tutorial on Youtube.
Best regards,
Rob "Jayhawker" Tabor