[gui-talk] what is a dot WEPM file

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Mon Aug 20 22:54:11 UTC 2012

A .WEPM file is a Window-Eyes script package and should be opened with
Window-Eyes itself. If you are running Window-Eyes, I believe the
appropriate script installation choice for the file will appear in the
file's Context menu in Windows Explorer. Technically, .WEPM files are
in the Microsoft .cab format and should also be openable with any tool
that can handle those, such as WinZip.