[gui-talk] having problems downloading music from within Amazon Cloudplayer

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 18:45:27 UTC 2012

There may be a CAPTCHIA that you need to solve with sighted help. I
ran across that issue as well, and there was a link that said
something like, "Click here for screen readers," and that lead to a
page for you to fill in your phone number. I was able to authorize my
computer/phone to download tracks from the player, but honestly can't
recall what I did.

Good luck,
Wayne