[gui-talk] screen reader called penvda?

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 04:43:08 UTC 2012

PenVDA is a version of the free screen reader NVDA, but it includes the ETI
eloquence speech synthesizer. The screen reader is a paid screen reader,
meaning that you have to buy it due to its inclusion of the eloquence
synthesizer. Basically, the develpers of NVSDA partnered up with some
company to offer this unique version of NVDA to be sold exclusively in the
USA.
I'm not sure if they would have an updated version though, the latest
version of NVDA is currently 2012.1.1, so I'm not sure if they update
regularly their software penVDA.

Hope this helps.
Humberto