[gui-talk] Transferring data to cd or flash drive.

Ed Lain edlain at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 21 15:58:54 UTC 2012

Many thanks, Dean. I've engaged a computer tech to do a thorough job of
cleaning ou the computer and starting over. That will be at least a couple
of weeks.

In the mean time I cannot find, even in the control panel, how the get
Window-Eyes to say "blank" when editing a document. Have I just over looked
it?

Ed