[gui-talk] Transferring data to cd or flash drive.

Ed Lain edlain at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 19 12:39:11 UTC 2012

Good morning all,
Even though I've read a number of instructions, I'm not clear how to
transfer data from my computer to a cd or flash drive. I wish to clear "My
Documents", My Favorites etc. from my computer, but keep the data on a disc
or flash drive. Need to clean out my computer and start fresh.

Is there a way to select and transfer, say, my documents at one stroke, or,
do I have to transfer each one separately? I also have folders I wish to
keep but remove from computer. Just have too much stuff on there.

The process for doing this just is not clear to me.
Thanks!
Ed Lain