[gui-talk] Windows Live Mail

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Tue Apr 10 15:21:55 UTC 2012

I recently bought a new Windows 7 PC, and am trying to use Windows live
Mail for Email.  I am having two problem issues.

The first is that hyperlinks are not identified as such in messages.
What I mean are links that are not written out, but that might say
something like "Click here".  It is shown just as text, but you can't
click on it.  In the mail options, I unchecked the box that says "Read
all mail in plain text", so that isn't the problem. Headings are
identified as such, and links are identified when the URL is written
out, but not when they are a hyperlink.

The second issue is that when I want to write a message, either as a new
message, a reply, or to introduce a forward, only the "To" field shows.
How do I get the CC and BCC fields to show.  The techniques for doing so
in outlook or Outlook Express do not seem to be available in WLM.

Any help would be appreciated.

Andy