[gui-talk] K-1000 Photo Copier Error

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Apr 5 00:16:50 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have used the photo copy program within K-1000 for quite a while with no problems at all.  In fact, that is what I liked about it because the copy utility that
came with my previous HP scanner was often unable to find the printer or just crashed.  All of a sudden, I am getting a "Run Time Error" after I start the photo
copier program from Launch on the K-1000 start menu.  I rebooted my computer and tried again with no success.  It is a little cumbersome, but I was able to
make a copy with the copy utility that came with the scanner and it came out fine so I know the scanner and printer were functioning.  Any ideas?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson