[gui-talk] Google Calendar

Keith Christian keithchristian at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 17 15:38:35 UTC 2011

Hi,

Recently I learned about  turning on Agenda View and running the shortcut
scripts to access the Google Calendar.  It is functional, but I would like
to be able to click on other calendars to turn them on and off.  Is it
possible to use the JAWS cursor or alt down arrow on something to get it to
present me with that list?

I need to make sure a calendar is selected so that I can add and modify the
events on specific calendars.  Is anyone able to do that using a screen
reader?  I have JAWS and NVDA as screen readers and have tried everything I
can think of to get to them.  People looking over my shoulder are saying
they are there, but I can't find it...

Thanks for any ideas,

Keith