[gui-talk] texting with K-NFB reader phone.

Ed Lain edlain at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 16 00:43:12 UTC 2011

I'm considering moving up. I'm always reluctant to get involved with all
this new technology. I like matters simple.

However, I have an opportunity to move up to texting and the internet via
cell phone. Have any of you used the K-NFB reader phone for that purpose?

Alternatively, which cell phones are compatible for the blind for the above
purpose. I've had absolutely no experience other than regular cell phone
opperation. Would appreciate advice. Server would be t-mobile.

Ed