[gui-talk] Pandora Now Accessible

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Oct 29 17:06:58 UTC 2011

Greetings, all.

You may remember there was a discussion of the Pandora web site
http://www.pandora.com a few weeks ago. It looked to be accessible but Ken
Lawrence and I couldn't get it going Due to circumstances beyond control, I
had to have my computer reloaded last week and it reverted to Internet
Explorer 8 (not altogether a bad thing <grin>). In any event, I just logged
into Pandora (I have a subscription) and it's working perfectly without
making any antivirus program or firewall adjustments.

Praise Be to the Pandora developers/operators and also heartfelt thanks to
the developer of Hope for making the inaccessible Pandora accessible.

Mike Freeman