[gui-talk] Don't quite have OCR licked

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Oct 26 19:15:44 UTC 2011

Hi list ken here just downloaded Jaws 13 and have been fiddling around on the Last FM scrobbler setup wizard.  I can see when and where it says to enter user name and or password but I can’t figure out where to enter the items.  I accidently blundered into the reset my password but opted out.  so How to I figure out how and where to actually enter the items last fm scrobbler wants and needs?  should I for example do the incert spacebar and the O then a lettter b for a button graphic F doesn’t seem to work when I look for a field.  also is there maybe a setting I should have done first?  thanks