[gui-talk] Microphone Headset Performance Issue

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 26 11:47:55 UTC 2011

Greetings colleagues,

Since returning from a wonderful NFB state convention where I traveled with
my Asus Model U52F laptop I have been unable to produce audio from the sound
card through the headset part of a Logitech H555 microphone headset
combination. The device insists on outputting sound through a set of
external USB speakers instead. Other earbuds work fine, so the sound card
is, in a word, sound. I have tried examining the settings in Realtech Audio
manager but can find no way to command audio output through the headset. As
I mentioned, the problem did not develop until I returned from my trip and
reconnected the device. Any guidance is appreciated as always.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor & Guide cane Raúl Junior