[gui-talk] Can Dragon Natural speech program run as JAWS is on?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Oct 24 01:59:00 UTC 2011

Most people who use speech input, and who are blind use JAWS and
Dragon Naturally Speaking with an add-on called JSAY.  This program
acts as a bridge between the two, it can be difficult to use speech
input and speech output together.  JSAY isn't cheap, and unless you
have problems typing, it probably isn't worth the effort and expense.

Dave