[gui-talk] I just received my I-Touch, 32 GB.

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 23 20:32:47 UTC 2011

Tom,

I'd suggest you join the a-ios list now. I didn't initially set my iPod up
myself.  So, the only thing I can tell you is to make sure the speech is on.
There may be something else you need to do to set it up so it won't speak
other languages.  Without knowing what's on the main screen, I don't know
why you can't get passed it.  Sorry I can't be more help.

Cindy