[gui-talk] where is race for independence dot org?

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 20:50:23 UTC 2011

Hi sorry if it’s a bit off topic but not getting a live answer on phone at national center.  I tried twice now to get on to the race for independence site and was redirected to the nfb main site both on IE and firefox.  so went to google and searched for the site there on the link for it I got This site is no longer active.  So has the race for independence cammpaign ended, has it been possibly hacked and will we have to get all those contacts back manually?  in my case that is 415 email addresses.