[gui-talk] new list

Rick Roderick rickrod at insightbb.com
Sat Oct 15 19:24:59 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

I have been working on the issue of accessibility of the new SiriusXM player
for eight months without success.  Customer Care most often gives me
boilerplate answers, and I have had only slightly better luck with Corporate
Customer Outreach.  Customer Uncare has told me two things.

1.  They will make it accessible.

2.  They are creating a handbook for the visually impaired.  When I ask for
a timetable, they say they don't have that information.

Because of this intransigence and lack of communication, I am creating a new
list, SiriusXM Accessibility.

To join, send a message to:
siriusxm-access-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
siriusxm-access at yahoogroups.com

The purpose of this list is twofold.

1.  To discuss strategies to access the online channels and other services.
2.  To strategize on ways of dealing with this company.

Thanks in advance for joining, if you decide to do so.

Rick Roderick