[gui-talk] Thanks Cindy for the info!

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 15 15:19:13 UTC 2011

Ask your friend to go into Settings and Accessibility and then turn Voice
Over on.  After she does that, you can turn Voice over on or off simply by
tapping the screen twice with three fingers, together.  I think you'll have
to do the same thing when you get your iPod Touch.  Mine was set up at the
store, so you might need some help with that.  Actually, now that I think of
it, you might be able to do the setup through iTunes.

If you'd like to subscribe to a list for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad,
send a blank email to:

a-ios+subscribe at googlegroups.com

It's pretty high traffic right now, with discussion of the IOS5 upgrade and
the new iPhone.  But, I'm sure someone there can help you with setting up
your new iPod.

Cindy