[gui-talk] Is there a I Touch Email list?

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 19:31:30 UTC 2011

There is also a list called ViPhone, but it can be very high traffic.
Last I heard, there were over 1,000 people subscribed to the list. If
you can, it would probably be good to setup a filter and have the
messages from the list go into a folder so it didn't clutter up your
Inbox. The subscription address is:

viphone+subscribe at googlegroups.com

Hth,
Wayne