[gui-talk] I E 9 and Clicking Links Sound

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Oct 2 14:54:30 UTC 2011

Has anyone else noticed that with Internet Explorer 9, one no longer hears
the "Start Link" click when one hits ENTER on a link? I've looked at the
sound scheme and everything is as it was in I E 8 (where the click is still
heard) but nothing happens soundwise when one clicks on a link in I E 9 (one
goes to the page clicked on but one doesn't hear the click!).

In many ways, I like I E 9 but I E 8 gave a bit more feedback (and yes, I
know about viewing downloads in I E 9).

Just curious; no crisis here.

T I A!

Mike Freeman