[gui-talk] windows7 screen narrator instability

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Nov 28 16:00:13 UTC 2011

What needs to be done to have screen narrator start talking once the
system is started up?  I'll probably move onto other affordable screen
reader alternatives later.  I have software I want to test with screen
narrator and the affordable screen readers.  The instability I have with
screen narrator is after hitting the exit button in screen narrator it
doesn't matter which choice I make, screen narrator goes non-verbal and
start-u does not make it start talking again either.  Windows7 is newly
installed over here and doing lots of updates too.  In addition to
Microsoft security essentials I plan to install and try out advanced
system care by iobit.com and find out what level of accessibility it will
have.  More later.