[gui-talk] FYI: this is definitely discriminatory

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Wed Nov 23 17:15:10 UTC 2011

This discriminates by happenstance, not by intent, I believe. In other
words, I don't think anyone is trying to exclude us. It just happens
that the nature of this event requires sight. Whether that's worth
fighting about generally depends on how important the thing is to our
lives. I highly doubt anyone will find inability to participate in
this contest seriously life-threatening or limiting. :)