[gui-talk] documents opening in Wordpad

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 02:21:22 UTC 2011

I'm going from memory here, but I  believe you can right click or
press the appplications key on a file name in My Computer, and then
arrow down to the open with submenu. You may find Word 2003 in that
list, but if not then the last item is "Choose program to use" or
something like that. This will take you to a dialog box where you can
choose the program you want to use for opening those types of files
with. This should change the file association back to Word.

Good luck,
Wayne