[gui-talk] Windows Mail

Rick Roderick rickrod at insightbb.com
Wed Nov 16 15:11:24 UTC 2011

Hello, everyone,

I use a website call The Friend Mail to get Facebook messages.  It transfers
the message feed to email and allows transfers, likes, and comments to be
transferred to email messages.  When I go through messages, things usually
go smoothly.  However, I will sometimes get messages that say, "Message
cannot be sent because an instance of Windows Mail is already running."
This will occur frequently, but on some messages, I do not have this
problem.  What can I do to prevent this from happening?