[gui-talk] Neospeech Paul and Kate in a SAPI5 Version?

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Tue Nov 15 02:46:05 UTC 2011

Mike, I am sad to have to inform you that it aint possible anymore.  Back in November 2009, when I first got my Mac, I investigated this very question.  I did once have old copies back in my windows days.  I got them from:

www.nextup.com

The people there informed me that Neospeech pulled the license to sell those voices on the consumer market.  So sorry man.  I wanated those myself.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: