[gui-talk] NFB website and related sites temporarily unavailable?

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Sun Nov 13 08:08:31 UTC 2011

I saw a Twitter announcement earlier this week that the NFB site would
be going down for maintenance this weekend, I think for about 24
hours. So it should be back soon.

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 11:54:12PM -0800, Humberto Avila wrote:
hello everybody,

I'm not sure what's up with teh NFB website. I tried to go to it and I got
an error page saying, "page not found." this also impacted the NFB newsline
(r) web site, and NFB Newsline Online Website as well.
If you know when the web sites will be restored please let me know,
otherwise, just a heads up for you.

Sincerely,
Humberto
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for gui-talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/gui-talk_nfbnet.org/dgl%40dlee.org

SSB BART Group           doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com   http://www.ssbbartgroup.com