[gui-talk] An iTunes question

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Fri Nov 11 13:46:33 UTC 2011

Hi all, not a problem. I know that sometimes writing out steps can seem
like there is a lot to do, but the process isn't too bad and at least in
my opinion, doing it via play lists is far more manageable. Also, in
case I didn't mention it, if you use iTunes to import an audio CD, when
it does, it creates a playlist which is the name of that album. So that
way you can manage album syncs via play lists. Since I don't use iTunes
to import music, I just create my own play lists and it works for me.

Cheers, and happy binary day. 11/11/11 = 63.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I don't have a big ego. I'm way too cool for that.